DRF/DRAF pooled funding does not support the following activities:
- Organizations that work for people with disabilities, but do not have people with disabilities well-represented at governance, management, and staff levels
- Assistive devices or rehabilitation services
- Income-generation or service-provision
- Acquisition of land or buildings
- Reconstruction or renovation of physical spaces (offices, etc.)
- Individuals and scholarships
- Public schools and universities
- Governmental entities
- Religious activities: While we may fund a faith-based organization (as long as it meets other criteria), we do not fund any faith-based organizations that proselytize or have proselytization as part of their mission.
- Sporting activities
- Training to learn sign language, Braille, or tactile communication
- Participation or intervention in an election campaign that expresses a view in support or opposition to a candidate for public office or for voter registration drives
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
 For our purposes, the term “proselytize” means to convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another or to persuade them to become religious.